Standard Return Policy
Your satisfaction with our merchandise is important to us. If for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, please let us know. We will refund or exchange your purchase if a Return Authorization request is made within 7 days of receiving your merchandise. Once issued, a RA number is valid for 10 days.
We will only accept returns or exchanges for items that have not been worn, altered, washed, or damaged in anyway. All original manufacturer tags and labels must be attached. We will refund the full purchase amount of the merchandise returned. Any shipping charge that was applied to your order and listed separately on your order invoice is non-refundable.
Return shipping from US addresses is free. Please follow the return procedure below to obtain a return shipping label. Upon receipt of returned goods, Paychi Guh reserves the right to deny refund if the merchandise does not meet our return requirements. Such merchandise will be returned to customers.
International Returns: We will not refund international shipping charges or any custom brokerage fees, duties, and/or taxes related to the shipment. For more information on reclaiming international duties and taxes, please contact your local customs bureau. Paychi Guh reserves the right to charge the payment method originally used for any costs, including taxes, duties, custom brokerage fees and shipping charges, incurred from receiving the returned merchandise.
How to Complete Your Return or Exchange
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) number within 7 days of delivery by filling out our Return Authorization Request Form. You have the option of exchanging the merchandise or receiving a refund for the full amount of the merchandise purchased. We will email you the RA Number and return shipping information once your return/exchange request has been authorized. RA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- For returns from US addresses, we will email you a pre-paid shipping label for shipping back your merchandize. Please send your return within 10 days from the date your RA was issued, or your return may be refused.
- For international returns, customers are responsible for shipping back the merchandize to us. Please send your return within 10 days from the date your RA was issued, or your return may be refused. Please include the RA number on the outside of the shipping box or included on the shipping label. We recommend you ship via insured carriers such as FedEx or UPS, with a tracking number, and email the tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon receiving the returned items, we will process your return within 5 business days, at which time you will be notified by email. We reserve the right to reject any return/exchange that does not comply with the conditions stated in our return policy.
- Refund request: Refunds on the returned items will be issued in the original form of payment tendered at the time of purchase. Please allow 10-14 business days for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
- Exchange request: If you are exchanging for the same item in a different size or color, you will not be charged for the reshipment of the item to you, as long as the item qualifies for free standard shipping. For exchanges for a different item, you will be responsible for additional shipping charge. If you are exchanging for an item at a lower cost, the price difference will be credited back to the original form of payment.